? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 2, 2009

Time alone


My parents have left to go on vacation for a whopping 10 days. I'm so excited that i have some time to myself. Breckin is home with me but that is how i like it. Last night was kind of cold and he snuggled up next to me all night. I love waking up and having him hugging on me. I looovvve itt!!! My baby boy has been having a hard time this winter. He has asthma and has the peanut allergy among other outdoor and house hold allergies. He can be sitting beside me and you can hear him wheezing really loud. He is on 3 medications daily singular, Zyrtec, and a nasal spray. Then there is the benidryl and asthma medicines such as albutrol, oral pred, and breathing treatments that we can do. We are going back to the allergist next week because what we have him on right now just isn't working for him. He needs something stronger. I feel so bad when he wakes up coughing so bad in the middle of the night, that he cant even get his breath. So I'm really looking forward to going to the Dr.

Another thing is the "Peanut Allergy" as my mom calls it. I'm not sure if it's actually called the "Peanut Allergy" or not but I always think it's funny that she refers to it as that. " he has the Peanut Allergy"LOL! Anyway it is so hard to always be on the lookout for peanuts. One time we went into Sam's club and somehow he got into peanuts there and we had to go to the ER. Another time I had bought Wal-mart brand mac and cheese. He had taken probably 3 bites and I decided to look on the box for the allergy info, as of 01/07 all food packages are suppose to have allergy info list under all the ingredients in the food, and noticed that it said it was processed on equipment that also handles peanuts. I thought surly mac and cheese wouldn't have peanuts in it. Maybe they are just being extra careful in their labeling. No 10 minutes later B's throat had closed up and he could barely breathe. So we did the drill, Benidryl, oral pred, and a breathing treatment. Luckily this time after doing all this he was better and we didn't have to go to the ER.

0 comments: