? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

So these are my latest creations. I call them sock dollies. They are made out of what else socks and then I emborder by hand their sweet sleepy faces. The dollie on the right's apron is made out of an old hankerchief and the other is made out of some old dresser scarf. The hats are made out of other socks. I used felt for one's rosey cheeks. These are the first two I have made and plan on making more for shower gifts. I'm gonna try and work on a boy version. My son is 4 and he does NOT like these dolls for some reason. Oh well they werent meant for little boys!
Enjoy Emily~

0 comments: